The University of Sargodha has provided students with information on the test schedule for the MA, MSc, and M.com Part I & II yearly and composite examinations. The applicants, both regular and private, who will take part in the Composite, 2nd annual exam 2021, and 1st annual test 2022 are required to follow the exam timetable that has been provided. The University of Sargodha MA/MSc/M.Com Part I & II Exam schedule 2022.
The University of Sargodha MA/MSc/M.Com Part I & II Exam schedule
Consequently, candidates who are interested in taking part in the aforementioned UOS tests may send in their registration fee and form in accordance with the timetable that has been provided. The application for the examination, together with a single payment, must be postmarked no later than July 7, 2022. Candidates may also submit their applications by the 25th of July in 2022 with a charge of twice as much.
UoS MA/MSc/M.Com Exam Form Submission Schedule
The students will submit their fee and admission forms for the MA/MSc/M.Com annual and composite exams in 2021 and 2022 according to the following schedule.
- Admission form submission with single fee: 07 July 2022
- Admission form submission with double fee: 25 July 2022
UoS MA/MSc/M.Com Exams Fee Structure 2022
Below is the fee structure for the MA/MSc/M.Com composite and annual exams 2022.
MA part-I Rs. 4350(single) Rs. 8700/-(Double)
MA part-II Rs. 4650/-(single) Rs. 9300/-(Double)
MA composite Rs. 8050/(single) Rs. 16100/-(Double)
MA composite (compartment in one part only)Rs. 4350/(single) – Rs. 8700/-(Double)
MSc part-IRs. 4650/(single) –Rs. 9300/-(Double)
- MSc part-II Rs. 4850/-(single) Rs. 9700/-(Double) The Private candidates who haven’t registered in UoS will deposit Rs 3500/- registration fee with the exams fee.
- Private candidates can appear in the following MA/MSc disciplines.
- MA English, Urdu, IS, PS, History, Political Science, IR, Economics, Arabic, Punjabi, Maths
How to Submit UOS MA/MSc Exams 2022
- Private candidates can apply online for exams registration through the university admission portal (https://examinations.su.edu.pk/#/login)
- Regular/late college students will submit their online admission form through the concerned colleges.
- After completing the application form, applicants will deposit their fee in any branch of HBL in A/c #. 00427991796403 or through HBL mobile banking.
- Submit the Hard copy of the online admission form with required documents to the Office of Controller Examination, the University of Sargodha, within the due date.
- Private candidates will get their roll number slips through the UoS website. However, regular students will get their roll number slips from the institutes.
- The MA/MSc/M.Com Exams in UoS are expected in August 2022.