Scholarships for the 2022-23 school year have been made available by the Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) for students who are presently enrolled in the fifth class. However, the scholarship that was offered is only available to students who are enrolled in institutions that are run by the government or by the SEF. SEF Scholarship 2022-23 for Grade 05 Students of Govt and SEF Schools.
If they continue their primary education at reputable educational institutions, pupils will be eligible for financial assistance in the form of scholarships all the way up until the 12th grade via the SEF Programs. On the other hand, the government of Sindh provides merit-based SEF scholarships to students (girls and boys) who are residents of Sindh.
According to the information provided, the SEF has made public the announcement of the 400 merit-based scholarships that will be available for the academic year 2022-2023. Therefore, students who are interested in receiving the scholarship are required to submit an application and show up for the admission exam on July 24th, 2022. Nevertheless, the application deadline for the SEF scholarship is the 30th of June in 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for the SEF Scholarship 2022
- Candidates must be a student of the 5th class in the government or SEF assisted Schools for 2021-22.
- Students must have studied at least 03 years in any government/SEF school, including the 5th class.
- The maximum age will be 12 years on 30 June 2022.
Required Documents for the SEF scholarship 2022
Applicants have to submit (Upload )the following documents with the application form for the SEF scholarship 2022.
- Fresh photograph
- B-Form and Father’s Domicile
- In case of non-availability of B-form, candidates can submit a NADRA Application Receipt.
The students of the following areas/districts can apply for the SEF Scholarships 2022.
Larkana, Qamber Shahdadkot, Dadu, Sukkur, Shikarpur, Ghotki, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Sanghar, Naushehro Feroz, Shaheed Benazir Abad, Sujawal, Thatta, Jamshoro, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tando Allahyar, Badin, Tharparkar, Matiariand Hyderabad
After passing the entry test, the students will get admission on scholarship is the nearest/concerned district IBA Institutes.
How to Apply for the SEF Scholarships
- Applicants have to apply for the SEF Scholarship 2022 through the SEF website.
- Complete the application and upload the required documents mentioned above.
- After submission, take a print of the computerized challan and deposit RS 600/- in any ABL/MCB Branch.
- Upload the period challan on the portal for the complete form submission.
- Last date: 30 June 2022
Also, for the best job visit and more educational news visit