ICT and Non-ICT Graduates were invited to apply for the internship program 2022 that was promoted by the Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB). PSEB has stated that there would be 3500 places available for the internship. Nevertheless, both male and female applicants are welcome to submit their applications for the PSEB Internship 2022. PSEB Internship 2022 for ICT and Non-ICT Graduates.
PSEB Internship 2022 for ICT and Non-ICT Graduates
In addition to internships, the candidates have the option of applying for full-time work. In addition, PSEB has set aside a quota of reserved seats for the province of Balochistan and allocated seats for people with disabilities. Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications for the PSEB Internship 2022 through the PSEB website. The PSEB internship program’s deadline for both ICT and non-ICT positions is July 30, 2022.
- Candidates with graduate degrees (16 years of qualification) from the HEC-recognized universities
- Applicants must have 2.00/4.00 GCPA or 55% marks.
- Age limit: 20-30 years (20-40 years for disabled candidates)
- Permanent residents of Pakistan.
- For the Balochistan ICT and Non-ICT graduates, candidates mus have Balochistan domicile and are willing to work in Balochistan.
PSEB Internship 2022 Duration
The duration of the PSEB ICT and NON-ICT Internship 2022 is 06 months. The applicants will work in ICT companies or the Public IT departments during this duration.
Required Documents for PSEB Internship 2022
- Educational transcripts/certificates attested by HEC Recognized Universities.
- Profile Picture
- CNIC front and back
PSEB Internship Stipend Amount 2022
The firms/companies where candidates will go for the internship will provide the stipend to the candidates in two trenches.
- First, on the completion of 03 months
- 2nd on the completion of the PSEB internship
How to Apply for PSEB Internship 2022
- Visit the PSEB website to apply for the ICI and Non-ICT Internship 2022.
- Select the category you want to apply for and submit the online application.
- Last date: 30 July 2022