We have some encouraging news for all of the candidates who are anxiously looking for internship opportunities. The most recent announcement is to let everyone know about the most recent internship opportunity that has been announced at the office of the Prime Minister. Prime Minister Professional Internship Announcement 2022.
Earlier, Salman Sufi, who is now the Head of Prime Minister of Pakistan’s Strategic Reforms, recently shared on Twitter a wonderful recruiting opportunity with intriguing folks. Now, a candidate who is either just graduated or a recent college grad will submit their application for this employment. They have brought attention to a variety of responsibilities that internees have. The successful candidate will be able to handle a variety of responsibilities once hired.
PM Professional Internship Description:-
An applicant who enrolls in the Prime Minister Professional Internship will responsible for the following tasks.
- Help in maintaining contact and coordinating efforts with relevant government entities throughout data collection and compilation
Assist in the process of assessing implementation flaws, locating problems, and putting together progress review reports
Help in the construction of research-specific frameworks, formats, template documents, other tools, etc.
As needed, assist in the coordination of meetings with government agencies; provide assistance in gathering frequent and timely information from responsible ministries about key initiatives
Any other duty that has been allocated.
An applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this position.
- Applicant having a bachelor’s degree holder in Management Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or relevant fields
- Having 1 year of work experience in the design and implementation of government/development sector projects
- The maximum age of the candidate is 27 years
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Excellent coordination and presentation skills
- Sound organization, prioritization skills, critical thinking/problem solving
- Must maintain a strict code of ethics in working with highly confidential data
How to Apply for PM Internship 2022:-
- The Interested applicants must email their CVs/Resumes and Concept Proposals to
- Candidates are required to submit Concept Proposals for five projects pertaining to social or development sectors that can be implemented in Pakistan on a short-term, medium-term, or long-term basis. The Concept Proposals must be precise, not more than 400 words, and must contain a problem statement, proposed solution, and modalities for implementation.