For the benefit of its citizens, the government of Pakistan has initiated a plan to reduce the cost of gasoline and diesel fuel via a subsidy program. As a result, the government has initiated a program known as Sasta Petrol Sasta Diesel 2022. Citizens who are unable to make ends meet will get a monthly stipend of 2,000 rupees (Rs.) thanks to this program. Applicants for the Sasta Petrol Sasta Diesel Scheme must have a monthly income of less than Rs 40,000 in order to be considered for participation in the program. Pakistan Govt started Sasta Petrol/Sasta Diesel Scheme 2022.
Budget for Sasta Petrol Scheme 2022
A total of 14 million individuals in Pakistan are considered to be in need of assistance, and the government of Pakistan has allocated Rs 28 billion to cover their needs. Accordingly, 8 Million Families Already Registered for the BISP Program, and 6 Million Families Who Have a Monthly Income of Less Than Rs 40,000 Are Eligible for the Program. However, for your convenience, we have included a comprehensive rundown below on the Sasta Petrol Sasta Diesel Scheme 2022, including information on the application process, eligibility requirements, and other relevant information.
Eligibility Criteria for the Sasta Petrol Scheme 2022
The Pakistani citizens meeting the following criteria are eligible for the Sata Petrol/Sasta Diesel Scheme 2022.
- Registered applicants of the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP)
- Applicants having less than Rs 40,000/- monthly income
- Only one member of a family is eligible
- married/widow females will be preferred
- Eligible males can apply if there is no married or widow female in the family
How to Apply for the Sasta Petrol Scheme 2022
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned above) will send their CNIC Numbers on 789 through SMS.
- The applicants will receive the payment confirmation message from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- After receiving the SMS, the eligible candidates will get the Rs 2000/- subsidy through the HBL (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan) and Bank Al-Falah (KPK, GB, & AJK Candidates).