The students of engineering will be pleased to hear the news that we have. According to the information provided, the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is now accepting applications for the training session scheduled for the year 2022. Candidates who have just received their degrees are welcome to apply for the training. Engineering students are the only ones who may apply for this internship.
The PEC intends to educate two thousand newly graduated engineers. The primary objective of this program is to provide recent college graduates with the opportunity to get hands-on experience, practical knowledge, the development of their skills, and the professional competence necessary to work with the most cutting-edge methods and technologies. The chosen applicants will each get the monthly stipend amount of 30,000. In addition, the time commitment for this internship is one year.
PEC Internship Details
Take a look at the internship details announced by the PEC. The details are as under.
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Total number of vacancies||2000/-|
- Applicants who fulfill the criteria can apply.
- Applicants having engineering degrees holder
- Must be a fresh graduate.
- Candidates who have graduated in the last two years can apply.
- At least, must have a 2.5 CGPA
- Both males and females are eligible
How to Apply for PEC Internship
- The candidate can apply online by submitting an application along with documents like Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with a CV.
- To apply, visit this link or click here
- Selection of applicants by the employers themselves through profile/ CV review and Interview (if needed).
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates with PEC for formal notification.
- After approval of PEC, the selected candidates will be notified
- Release of salary by PEC to the concerned employers for their selected Trainee Engineers.
- Acknowledgment of salary paid to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC by the Employers
- After completion of the six-month duration, the employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format.