Through the Direct Short Service Commission, the Pakistan Army published an advertisement for the highly anticipated job of Captain ICTO 2022 (Information Communication and Technology officers) (DSSC). On the other hand, registration for the ICTO Officer position via DSSC began on the 13th of June 2022, which means that applicants who are interested may register themselves online. Join Pak Army as a Captain Through (ICTO Officers) DSSC 2022.
On the other hand, in order to be considered for the position of ICTO Captain 2022, the applicant must be male and a Pakistani citizen. The minimum age requirement for the position of Army ICTO captain is 28, and applicants are expected to have bachelor’s degrees. On the other hand, the application deadline for the role of ICTO Captain 2022 is the 23rd of June 2022.
Pak Army ICTO Captain Jobs 2022 Details (Join Pak Army as a Captain Through)
Below are the details of joining the Pak Army as an ICTO captain through DSSC 2022.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|The registration starts on||13-06-2022,|
|The Last Date||23-06-2022|
|Preliminary test date||28-30 June 2022|
Available Vacancies in Pak Army Through DCCS 2022
Pak Army has announced the following Vacancies for eligible Pakistani candidates through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2022.
|Sr. No.||Post Title||Gender||Qualification||Age limit|
|1||Captain Information Communication Technology Officer (ICTO)||Male||BS/BE in
(on 1st Nov 2022)
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Jobs
- Min. 16 years of Education (BS/BE) with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.00 or 62.5% marks.
- No 3rd division/D-grade, only 2nd Division/ grade C will be accepted throughout the academic year.
- Candidates with M.Sc / MS degrees with 2-3 years of work experience will prefer
- Candidates can also apply for the HOPE certificate issued by the head of universities/institutions. However, they must submit their final degree by 15 September 2022.
- Nationality: Male Pakistani citizen OR Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders
- In the case of dual nationalities, applicants must surrender other nationalities other than Pakistan.
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Physical standards for ICTO Captain 2022
- Minimum height: 5’-4” (162.5cm)
- Weight: As per BMI (Body Mass Index)
Required documents for ICTO Captain 2022
- Original DMCs with 05 attested copies of all educational degree
- No Objection Certification (NOC) for the candidates
- Attested copies of domicile
- CNIC copies with verification slip obtained by NADRA
- Cross postal orders of Rs 100/- favor DGPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- six colored photographs attested ( 01 front & 05 from the back)
- Degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC
How to Apply for ICTO Captain 2022
- Candidates must register for the ICTO Captain 2022 through the Join Pak Army official website or by visiting the nearest recruitment center.
- After registration, candidates will appear in the written, Preliminary Medical, and physical tests.
- After this, candidates go for the further selection procedure of recruitment.
- Last date of registration: 23 June 2022
Also, for the best job visit blog and more for educational news visit