The Middle Eastern country of Qatar is home to many Filipino workers. It is estimated that there are around 300,000 Filipinos residing in this nation, give or take a few thousand. This is a requirement that must be followed in order to apply for or reinstate a Filipino visa in Qatar if you are an overseas expert who has been residing in the nation for a considerable amount of time. Examine the nuances involved in applying for another visa in the archive.
Apply for a new passport in Doha, Qatar
- status of the individual being considered for the position
- To correctly fill out the application format for electronic identity, either go here (which will take you there) or visit the local government office.
- Unique identification
- A copy of the identity that was lost (inside the title page and inside the back cover)
- Candidates are strongly advised to dress appropriately for the event (with a collar)
- The cost of electronic identification is 240.00 QR per person.
How would you get to the government office?
If you are departing from the previous airport terminal, the cost for taking a cab will range between thirty and thirty-five Qatari riyals.
According to the advice provided by the Philippine Embassy in Qatar, the processing time for the visa might range from one to two months. Regarding my circumstance, the consulate sent me a text message informing me that my identity will be ready in a period of ninety days. Therefore, it is advisable to renew your visa half a year before it expires so that you do not need to fret about any of the things on your schedule.
Philippine Embassy in Qatar
The consulate is closed on weekends, as well as on Fridays and Saturdays, and on public holidays in Qatar and the Philippines. In the case that there is an emergency and the Philippines need immediate help, the person responsible for the responsibility may be contacted at the phone number during regular business hours. This applies both at the end of the week and on public days. (+974) 4483 1585.
Also, for the best job visit blog, and more for educational news visit