How to Pay E Challan in Pakistan from the Comfort of Your Own Home When making payments online, use the Easypaisa and JazzCash options. On this page, you will get a detailed explanation of how to carry out this procedure, which is one that is not only incredibly simple but also completely free. How To Pay E Challan via Easypaisa & JazzCash.
As a result of advancements in technology within the country of Pakistan’s traffic police, the antiquated challan has been phased out completely. Yes! If there is a violation of the traffic laws by any person (on a bike or in a vehicle), then the automated cameras will generate an electronic challan and send it to the user’s id.
If you live in Pakistan and break any traffic law, you should be prepared to pay a fine since the government of Pakistan is now up to date on the most recent technological developments.
How Can I Make Payment for My E-Challan in Pakistan?
Because mobile phone technology has converted the globe into a global village, it is simple to pay for an E-Challan because you can now obtain all the essential products from the comfort of your own home using a mobile device. It is possible to make an electronic challan payment over the internet by using Easypaisa and JazzCash.
Both approaches, as well as a sneaky way to determine how many challans you’ve received in the recent past, are outlined in our description, which also includes the trick. Take note of the challan number from the source that was provided, then pay for it using the appropriate app. Let’s start our article:
How to Check Your Challan Via the Internet
All you need to do is go to the website for the company and look for the most current information on your vehicle’s E-Challan. For the convenience of our valued site users, the procedure has been outlined in full below in the Urdu language, together with the pertinent information (terms and conditions).
- Simply follow this link to access the “E-Challan Check Portal” on the internet.
Now Enter your “Vehicle Number Plate” digits
Put in your CNIC or your vehicle’s chassis number.
The “I’m not a robot” button may be accessed by clicking here.
To search, use the “search” button.
- All details of your E-Challan will come Online (now note the Challan number) and pay it via Easypaisa & JazzCash methods that are described below.
Pay E Challan via JazzCash
Here is the JazzCash online E-Challan payment method with step-by-step details given here with the help of images so that you can get complete details without facing any difficulty.
- Select “Traffic Challan” in government payments
- Select your region from two options (Islamabad & Punjab)
- Now enter your Challan ID and click on next
- Full E-Challan payment details will come on the screen including (challan number, date, price & user vehicle number), you just click on “confirm transaction”
- Shortly you will receive online payment SMS from 8558
- JazzCash will also send you a “Traffic Challan Receipt”
- Congratulation! You have successfully paid your E Challan via JazzCash. Now save the image in your gallery and that’s it.
Pay E Challan via Easypaisa
Now it’s time to use Easypaisa to pay all types of e-challans in New Year 2022. Remember that the Easypaisa method is 100% authentic and charges Rs 0 as the payment fee. Here is what you have to do:
- Open Easypaisa App and click on “Bill Payment”
- Now click on the “government fee” payment method
- Select “Traffic Violation Challan” of your city
- Enter the Challan Number 18 digits and click on next
- Done! You have paid the E Challan through Easypaisa App