Would you like to change the number associated with your JazzCash account? In 2022, it is quite simple and doable thanks to a few useful techniques. On this website, Apna4G has provided a detailed explanation of this procedure, with step-by-step instructions. How to Change Jazz Cash Account Number in 2022.
In essence, when we create a JazzCash account, the number that can be used for our “money transaction account” is reduced to one. Therefore, you can only manage your digital currency or make transfers using that number.
However, in this situation, individuals who change their phone number (SIM card) frequently have unease due to their inability to transfer their “JazzCash Account” from an old Sim card to a new Sim.
Change Jazz Cash Account Number
Change your old number, do you? If Yes! Once you’ve done that, transfer your JazzCash account from your old phone number to your new one. It may be done in a few simple steps and is quite simple.
However, in this case, you must abide by the fundamental terms and conditions in order to transfer your account. Therefore, it is also known as “Jazz Cash Account Number” transferring when the Jazz Cash Account Number is changed.
Steps To Transfer Jazz Cash Number
To change your JazzCash Account Number from your Jazz, Zong, Ufone, or Telenor Sim to another number of any telecom number for free, simply follow these procedures. What you need to do is as follows:
- Call the hotline to close this account.
- For the Jazz number, dial 4444. (JazzCash Account)
- Close the current account
- Ask the representative to immediately close your current JazzCash account.
- Call 021-111-124-444 for another network
- Keep in mind that in order to close the account, your JazzCash balance must be zero (0%).
- Please provide the agent with your full legal name, CNIC number, CNIC issue date, CNIC expiration date, and DOB (date of birth)
- Your account will now be canceled at a specific time, at which point you can open a new account (JazzCash) using the same CNIC and name on any other number.
- Consequently, you can transfer (change) your JazzCash account number for free using this approach (closing your old account and creating a new one).
Why Do We Need To Close Old Account
Why do we need to close the old account, one might ask. Either to establish a new one or to move an existing account to a new number (another sim).
In essence, a user of JazzCash can only maintain one JazzCash account on one CNIC. One ID card number only works on one account, thus individuals who want to open or move their account must have canceled the old one. You can now pay an E-challan with JazzCash, as explained here.
Visit Franchise For Help
Jazz officials are now available to assist users who lack the ability to deactivate their old accounts and recreate them on different Sims. Yes! Simply ask the representative at the Jazz franchise to close your JazzCash account on the old SIM and create a new one so that it can be transferred from one phone to another.
Terms & Conditions
- Close new account
- Create a new account now.
- The balance has to be 0
- No additional fee or charges
- can only be carried out by the owner
- Get info about this procedure from here