The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has released information on the Law Admission Test, which will be required for students seeking admission to LLB degree programmes for the session 2022. After achieving success in intermediate, a common goal for many students is to enrol in LLB programmes and eventually become lawyers. HEC LAT (Five Years) Undergraduate LLB Degree Programs 2022.
HEC LAT (Five Years) Undergraduate LLB Degree Programs
As a result, the doors are opened for such students at HEC, and they are invited to submit applications for admission to LAT. The LSAT will be administered on August 7th, 2022, as stated in the timetable for the exam. Those individuals who are enthusiastic about taking the LAT will now sign up for the exam. Only those who have shown their ability to do well on the LAT will be granted entrance to the LLB programme. What exactly are you looking forward to? Now is the time to apply.
HEC LAT Test Pattern and Syllabus:-
Have a look at the detailed paper pattern and syllabus announced by the HEC LAT 2022. The details are as under.
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay (Either in English or Urdu)||15||200 Words Maximum|
|Personal Statement (Either in English or Urdu)||10||200 Words Maximum|
|MCQs: General Knowledge||20|
|MCQs: Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQs: Pak Studies||10|
|MCQs: Maths||05||Basic Math|
HEC LAT Examination Date:-
- The HEC Law Admission Test LAT will be held on 7th August 2022.
- An applicant who applies will download the roll number slips from the HEC website
- The E-mail will send to the registered applicants along with the day, date, time, and venue
- Print the roll number slip in order to enter and appear in the HEC LAT test
How to Apply for HEC LAT Admission 2022:-
- The candidate can apply online by visiting the HEC website for online registration
- Application submission comprises two steps. One is profiled completion using the My Profile section and application submission using the Law Admission Test link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal
- Only online submitted applications will consider for LAT
- The test fee is Rs 1250 which is to be deposited in the bank account of Bank Al Habib.
- The test fee is non-refundable
The last date for submission of the application is 22nd July 2022